Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

A refreshing "homecoming" to photography: A Black and White Experiment


Still dripping with inspiration from my constant glimpse of Nui's photos (and the comments that sent me to googlequiry land) it brought me to try my hands on indoor photography.  With little (or less) equipment (a black cloth from Fritz) and my emergency lamp (a gift I got from kris kringle).  With just an inspired spirit, I had my first try.



I liked the results – but I like the comments even better. Nui just “pushed” me again to better my shots.   My “homecoming” to photography was driven by the awesome shots of Nui. Ever since I am always awed at his talent.  And getting inspired to follow his footsteps is one challenging act but entertaining as well.   



Thank you Nigz, Fritgz, Rea, Ton and John for posing and time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

"There is no happiness for the person who does not travel. For Indra is the friend of the traveler, therefore wander!" by Brähmann On a personal note, I don't know Brahmann nor Indra, but the lines speak more than they are read. I gave birth to this travel blog, inspite of the fact that there are zillion of travel blogs out there, to share with you all that we can see the world without spending TOO MUCH. This is my Travel-budget-blog.

Followers